National Puppy Day

11:33:00

Two posts in one day?! Surely not!

Well believe it because it's National Puppy Day, so what better time to introduce my dog to the world of blogger. 


This is Trouble (aptly named). He is an 8 year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, and I'm kind of obsessed with him. 

By far the worst part of uni is not being with my dog everyday, or not having nay pets. He brightens up my day every single day and I honestly love him to bits. 

I wanted a dog my whole life and my dad really didn't. But did this stop me? no. My sister and I continued to beg and eventually my parents caved. Now of course they absolutely love Trouble, and I can't imagine not having him. My dad loves him too and so I think he's secretly thankful to me for harassing him for years. 

Trouble is really naughty - he was asked to leave his first puppy class but I think he was just misunderstood. He loves food and will stop at nothing to get some. If any chair is left untucked, he will be straight on the table scavenging for anything he can get his paws on. 

When we're away he stays in a lovely kennels. They love him there as they used to breed cavaliers. However, one time he knocked over an entire box of dog food (not sure how as he really is a small dog). All the dogs came running over to eat it as he sat happily, munching away. I expect he got in a lot of trouble after that, if you pardon the pun. 

Anyway, I just wanted to share a few pics so you know who he is when I mention him. 

Much love 

x




You Might Also Like

0 comments